With decades of experience in technical consulting, we have the ability to integrate our expertise in market, technical, environmental, commercial and financial aspects to provide our clients with a comprehensive solution for evaluating business opportunities.
Tara Tarh??prepares feasibility and bankable studies for a wide range of clients??in different sectors such as minerals, metals, manufacturing and energy.??Conceptual studies are used to define a project???s scope following a preliminary evaluation of alternatives, the development of the project concept as well as an initial estimation of costs.??Our integrated services for feasibility studies and bankable studies include:
- Analysis of relevant markets and identification of market opportunities
- Identifying sources of and analysis of the availability of raw materials
- Evaluation of available technology options
- Analysis of utilities and site requirements
- Identification of personnel and training requirements
- Preliminary environmental assessment
- Financial analysis, including estimates of capital costs and return on investment
- Market position and competitive analysis
- Scenario modelling
- SWOT analysis
- Project and operational risk assessment
Within the minerals processing, iron and steel plants, and??energy sectors, Tara Tarh??can provide feasibility and bankable studies for a wide variety of prospective projects from investments in new plant and equipment to upgrades of existing works and infrastructure. Tara Tarh’s approach to the evaluation of project feasibility is carefully structured but sufficiently flexible so as to be applicable to an extensive range of industrial and infrastructure projects. One of our key strengths is the ability to clearly and concisely present the often complex technical considerations of a project in a manner that is easily understood by non-technical stakeholders.
Our in-depth industry knowledge ensures that the data used in the evaluation models for projects is verified and that the assumptions made are realistic. Tara Tarh???s long-standing independence and track record guarantees that our clients receive clear and unbiased evaluations of a project???s viability and potential outcomes.